patterns & practices Description
patterns & practices Guidance Explorer is a tool that enables discovery, composition and consumption of high quality development guidance. Guidance Explorer installs with a connection to the patterns & practices guidance library including performance and security topics for .NET, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET applications. The guidance library contains a variety of guidance types including checklists and guidelines covering design, implementation and deployment topics.
* Find relevant patterns & practices guidance
* Build customized checklists for your development scenarios
* Build customized guidelines for your development scenarios
* You can build custom sets of guidance and share with your team as recommended practice.
* Subscribe to an RSS feed of guidance. Learn more about using Guidance Explorer RSS Feeds on Alik Levin's blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/alikl/archive/2008/01/03/consume-patterns-practices-guidance-explorer-via-rss-using-outlook-2007.aspx
patterns & practices Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in patterns & practices 126.96.36.199.0
Release notes are not available currently.
patterns & practices Requirements
No additional system requirements.